Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!






I had such a great birthday week. Yes, week. Im a firm believer in the extended birthday celebration. It pretty much revolved around food and people, but mostly food. On the day of my birthday, Dave and Robert (our soux-chef/friend/comic relief) cooked up some red muscles and duck spring rolls. Tasty! On Friday, I had dinner out at London Grille (where Roberto is a chef) and we ate well there too: grilled octopus, specialty cheeses, ribs that weren't really ribs, but I forget the name. After the MPJ show (on tour with Ingrid Michealson, btw), we went to the Belgium Cafe and had fries and beer. On Saturday, Dave's folks grilled steaks, asparagus and mashed potatoes. So much for the Biggest Loser Competition. I think I have gained weight since we started. Oh well, its my birthday month. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!!!!! You have joined my ranks of the big 3-5 now! I'm with you....it's all about a birthday week! Live it up!

    ReplyDelete