Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What She Was Thinking I Was Thinking...



Click here to read Kristin's inner dialogue.

Girls, girls, girls...By the way, the irony of this: my blog made me think about how much I needed a hair cut. So, I booked one for tomorrow with Kristin. Not only is she a good writer (you should subscribe to her blog), but she is truly a great stylist. Check out her salon Green Pea Salon in the 12 South Neighborhood. Maybe we'll run into each other there and I'll wonder what you're thinking.

4 comments:

  1. ohhh i LOVE her!
    ...and your blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a freaking huge picture of my huge head, Sarah. Thanks. How's your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! i thought you'd be excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kay...just changed the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete